Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Further exhibit info...



Here is the kick-ass flyer my friend and fellow artist, Jeremy Gann did up for me.

For those not to familiar with the art scene. The hours of 6pm-9pm does NOT mean you have to stand around and stare at my art for 3 hours straight. It is an open reception so just means that you can come in between the hours of 6pm-9pm. You can stay 5 minutes or the whole time, doesn't matter.

I say this because I am getting a lot of people telling me "I'm coming but I might be a little late" or "I have something to do at 8 pm, so I might have to leave early"....people just come and go between those hours.

Hope to see everyone there! If I haven't met you yet, PLEASE come up and introduce yourselves! I'd love to meet you. Grab a glass of wine, help yourself to some snacks and just check out the "dysfunction".

No comments:

Post a Comment